2019 Stock V8
Any changes will be underlined.
1. Any 1960 or newer American made car. No special high performance cars.
2. Stock body. Fenders, doors or quarter panels made from sheet metal are okay. Roof, hood, and trunk must remain stock. No special production parts allowed! After market front and rear covers are okay. Any fabricated parts, contact DAVID DUKE .
3. Suspension- Must be completely stock for make and model of car used. Front- Stock springs can be cut. 11″ MINIMUM free height. 11″ racing spring allowed. 800 lbs MAXIMUM rate and springs must check equally. Equal spring rate AND height.
4. Rear-Coil springs must be pig tailed on one end. MAXIMUM spring rate is 200 lbs. Both springs must check equally: rate AND height. Can be cut.
5. Leaf springs- Equal amount of arch and number of leaves. Tolerances will be determined by track officials
Shocks- Stock replacement shocks ONLY! No racing shocks. Shock buy rule $50 per shock.
6. Steering quick release mandatory. Pedals must remain in stock location.
7. Engine- No Vortec engines. No 441 heads. No 300 hp heads. No aftermarket replacement heads. Must be common, easy to find cylinder heads. Chevy maximum 350 cu. Ford maximum 351 cu. Chrysler maximum 360 cu. Maximum over bore .060. Engine must remain STOCK and in stock location! 150lb. maximum compression. No flat top pistons; must be dish type pistons. Stock design and weight for engine used. Tolerances to be determined by track officials.
8. Camshaft- Hydraulic cam ONLY. .425 lift intake/.450 exhaust MAX. Double roller timing chain ok. No adjustable gears or pills!
9. Must be stock type Rochester, Carter or Autolite. NO HOLLEY. Carburetor spacers allowed: 1 inch maximum with gaskets. Stock fuel injection allowed: Must remain stock. Choke flap maybe removed. Aftermarket air cleaner allowed. Maximum 4 inches. No cone types.
10. Exhaust- Manifold can be NO LARGER than 2 1/4″. No corvette center dump on Chevy manifolds. Exhaust must exit underneath or side of car. No headers allowed.
11. Transmission- Stock type 3 speed automatic or manual. Stock clutch or torque converter only.
12. Rear End- Rear end must be stock for make and model used. Rear ends can be locked.
13. Tires- 8 inch wide maximum DOT approved, Hoosier H500 or AR500. No grooving or siping. No mud grip, recaps or LT.
14. Wheels- Stock type steel wheels. Aftermarket wheels, back spacing three inch. 8 inch maximum wheel width. 1 inch lug nuts allowed.
15. Battery-Must be mounted securely. NO BUNGEE CORDS. Battery may be relocated to trunk. Must have a firewall between trunk and passenger compartment.
16. Full roll cage MANDATORY. Minimum 1 1/2 inch .083 roll bar tubing. Minimum of 4 driver door bars. 3 passenger door bars. Doors may be gutted for bars. A minimum of 3 3/8 inch bars mounted in front of driver in windshield opening.
17. Seat belts – 5 point harness MANDATORY. All seat belts must be securely mounted to roll cage. NO FLOOR MOUNTED BELTS!
18. All glass and interior must be removed. Dash may remain stock.
19. Racing seat is MANDATORY. Seat must be mounted securely to roll cage.
20. Quick release window net MANDATORY!
21. All doors must be welded closed.
22. Fully charged Fire Extinguisher MANDATORY!
23. Fuel Cell – Recommended. Stock tank ok. Must have firewall between trunk and passenger compartment.
24. Mandatory hook chains on front and rear.
25. Track reserves the right to add weight, restrictor plates and / or throttle stops.
26. Minimum weight 3250 lbs.
27. Safety Equipment – Full face helmet, full driver’s suit, shoes and gloves MANDATORY!
28.Protest Fees- $75 visual after race. $250 for 3 items. $150 to check front OR rear springs. $300 to check front AND rear springs. Track retains half. $500 to pull engine and check 5 items.
ALL CARS WILL BE INSPECTED FOR SAFETY. TRACK HAS THE RIGHT TO INSPECT AND MAKE CHANGES TO ANY CAR AT ANY TIME. ANY DRIVER WINNING 3 IN A ROW WILL START IN THE REAR OF THE NEXT REGULAR SCHEDULED EVENT. CAR WILL BE INSPECTED BY TRACK OFFICIALS.
Any questions call David Duke 803-460-5701!